Electronic cigarette Base 30/70 - Revolute
What does this 30/70 base bottle contain?
The 30 70 Revolute base is a blend of 30% propylene glycol and 70% vegetable glycerine.
This ratio 30/70 is particularly popular with vapers who feel a certain sensitivity to propylene glycol and want to prepare a liquid without too much PG, less irritating.
It can collect flavors or concentrate as well as nicotine to make an e cigarette liquid.
What are the advantages of a 3070 e-liquid base?
Each ingredient brings its specificity to your liquid preparation.
- Propylene glycol or PG:
- is known to provide a "hit" or contraction of the throat much sought after by vapers
- makes vegetable glycerine more liquid
- at reduced ratio, avoids a potential allergy while keeping its properties
- Vegetable glycerin or VG:
- does not induce a sensitivity like propylene glycol
- sweetens the flavors but with a high ratio tends to reduce them.
It is therefore advisable to slightly increase the dosage of flavors when the base is mainly composed of glycerin
- is known to produce a denser vapor
* Note that this neutral base also allows you to make a liquid without nicotine, if wished
Liquid base 30/70 Revolute
- USP grade propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin.
- Revolute bases do not contain water or alcohol.
- 115ml bottle with safety cap and dropper.