DIY E-Liquid Base
30/70 Base - Revolute
What does this 30/70 base bottle contain?
The 30/70 Revolute base is a mixture of 30% propylene glycol and 70% vegetable glycerin.
This 30/70 ratio is particularly favored by vapers who have a certain sensitivity to propylene glycol and wish to prepare an e-liquid with less PG, which is less irritating.
It allows you to capture flavors or concentrates as well as nicotine to create an e-cigarette liquid.
What are the advantages of a 30/70 e-liquid base?
Each ingredient contributes its specificity to your e-liquid preparation.
- Propylene glycol or PG:
- Known to provide a throat hit highly sought after by vapers
- Helps make vegetable glycerin more liquid
- At a reduced ratio, helps avoid potential allergies while retaining its properties
- Vegetable glycerin or VG:
- Does not induce sensitivity like propylene glycol
- Softens flavors, but at a high ratio tends to mute them.
Therefore, it's recommended to slightly increase the flavor dosage when the base is mainly composed of glycerin
- Known to produce denser vapor
- Note that this neutral DiY base also allows you to make a nicotine-free e-liquid, if desired
Intolerance to propylene glycol
Revolute e-liquid base
- Pharmaceutical grade propylene glycol and vegetable glycerin.
- Revolute bases contain no water or alcohol.
- 115ml bottle with safety cap and dropper.