This Toscano cigar flavor contains tobacco extract.
Arom-Team review: a Toscano cigar flavor near its inspiration, very powerful, very woody, dry and harsh that will satisfy its fans or will relish gourmet recipes. For sure, the best tuscan eliquid taste!
A sufficient maturation time will benefit it.
How to dose this italian cigar flavor ?
- Recommended percentage : 2.5%
Make 220ml tuscan liquid with a single bottle
What is the steeping time for successful tuscan cigars ?
- Tobacco flavorings improve with time. A steeping time of 3 to 6 weeks minimum will allow this Tuscan flavour to fully reveal itself.
Concentrated Flavors Tuscan Cigar
- Composition : Natural (tobacco extract) & artificial flavored, alcohol
- Concentrated Flavors are ultra strength flavors, diacetyl, acetyl propionyl, acetoin free
- 11ml dropper-bottle conditioned by Arom-Team