Natural - In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Menthol crystals are a 100% pure and natural product of vegetable origin.
They come from the distillation of essential oil of peppermint subjected to a temperature of -22 °C to achieve crystallization.
By plunging some mint crystals into a PG base, you get a very powerful and refreshing menthol - and an improved "hit".
The rule is to dissolve the crystals in the third. So if you have 5 grams, you can dilute them in 15ml propylene glycol USP to get strong menthol drops.
You can then further dilute this preparation if its taste is deemed too strong or add a few drops to your e liquid to bring it freshness and create a menthol flavor concentrate.
For easier dilution, we recommend that you crush the menthol crystal as much as possible before immersing them in PG preferably and heating very slowly until dissolved.
A water bath at a temperature of about 40°C / 104°F is effective.
As you can see in the video below, the crystals melt slowly even under a simple halogen lamp.
* Attention: a pure menthol liquid can be irritating to the throat, especially for beginners.
We advise you to adapt your resistances, especially if you are young vaper, and start with high resistances of 1,2 or 1,8 ohms to get used to.
With experience, you can then vary the resistances and wattage to find the vape that suits you best.
Tip: For a fresh sensation without any taste of menthol, we like Koolada additive
The Flavor Apprentice flavors have been highly valued by diyers for many years to make high quality e juices.
As a guarantee of quality, this manufacturer offers a rich range of fruity and gourmet flavors.
For our part, we have guided our selection on a base of valuable tobacco flavors, which also made the reputation of this brand, although we also offer some gourmet flavors.
Thanks to the community's appreciation, we can establish a top 10 The Flavor Apprentice that could seduce you.
- Ry4 Double: one of the best Ry4 tobacco flavors
- DK Tobacco: for an excellent 555 tobacco vape juice
- Banana Nut Bread: a very convincing banana cake
- Caramel Original: a perfect caramel coulis
- Red Type Blend: a very realistic blond tobacco flavor
- Cubano: a popular Cuban cigar aroma
- Vanilla Bean Gelato: a custard vanilla flavor to discover
- Fruit Circles: fruity cereal crunchy
- Acetyl Pyrazine: an essential additive for diy tobacco
- Koolada: the only additive for summer liquids, pure freshness
Do not hesitate to browse our catalog to find your next The Flavor Apprentice e liquid !
Here are the testimonials of those who chose this product on our site.
They share their experience in the creation of DIY e liquids and show their satisfaction after placing an order with Arom-Team.