Best Seller - In stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
Ethyl Maltol Flavor - The Flavor Apprentice Additive
Ethyl maltol is an organic compound very often used in confectionery.
Its appearance is close to sugar but with a particular fragrance, reminiscent of cooked fruits or caramel.
Ethyl maltol helps to sweeten ejuice while adding a subtle "candy taste" to the ecig preparations.
It can be used as it is, providing a taste of cotton candy.
In combination with tobacco blends, it helps to modify dry side and round flavoring.
The use of ethyl-maltol is multiple, it is an indispensable additive to make a satisfying e liquid for electronic cigarette.
5% of ethyl maltol crystals are diluted in propylene glycol.
As with any additive, moderation is a must.
- 1 drop for 5ml of liquid
For a cotton candy taste, a dosage of 10% is recommended.
Ethyl maltol is very different from sweeteners, the sweeteners used in DIY.
Its function is not to sweeten a recipe but to round it up, highlight the flavors and harmonize them.
For its part, sucralose brings a sweet note to bland or acid flavors.
These two additives are therefore not in the same category even if ethyl maltol crystals resemble sugar.
No customer reviews for the moment.
The Flavor Apprentice flavors have been highly valued by diyers for many years to make high quality e juices.
As a guarantee of quality, this manufacturer offers a rich range of fruity and gourmet flavors.
For our part, we have guided our selection on a base of valuable tobacco flavors, which also made the reputation of this brand, although we also offer some gourmet flavors.
Thanks to the community's appreciation, we can establish a top 10 The Flavor Apprentice that could seduce you.
- Ry4 Double: one of the best Ry4 tobacco flavors
- DK Tobacco: for an excellent 555 tobacco vape juice
- Banana Nut Bread: a very convincing banana cake
- Caramel Original: a perfect caramel coulis
- Red Type Blend: a very realistic blond tobacco flavor
- Cubano: a popular Cuban cigar aroma
- Vanilla Bean Gelato: a custard vanilla flavor to discover
- Fruit Circles: fruity cereal crunchy
- Acetyl Pyrazine: an essential additive for diy tobacco
- Koolada: the only additive for summer liquids, pure freshness
Do not hesitate to browse our catalog to find your next The Flavor Apprentice e liquid !